Friday, May 30, 2014

Only Me

I got a pretty new notebook yesterday and I absolutely love it. Want to know what else happened? My brain just exploaded with these ideas. I was think about vampires and witches yesterday, but the second I got my hands on this I realized that wasn't what I was going to write. So, I wrote my ideas down and just slept on them. I know how I can be and sometimes I end up changing my mind after a good nights sleep because I realize the idea I though was so amazing, really wasnt. Only this time I woke up so excited to start working on this that I grabbed my notebook, headed downstairs and started writing. Yep, thats right. I started writing and love what I wrote. I mean I'm still undecided on how I want to go about the story and if I want it to be in third or first persons point of view, but I'm just gonna keep writing until I can't anymore.

I can't believe this happened and how completely excited I am at the moment. It's too bad I have to go to work in just a few but it'll just give me more time to think of more ideas. Also I realized that what I'm writing is magical realism. I never thought I would be able to do it, but here I am. I've got no title, not that many characters, but its not stopping my pen from writing across the page. I haven't been able to do that in almost three years. I know that as soon as I work through more of what I have and actually start getting somewhere this project is going to have my full attention and hopefully it'll get posted up on my figment page in the next couple of months.

I'm happy that come July I'll actually have a good project to work on for camp nanowrimo. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed and hope that this becomes something amazing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment