Monday, October 13, 2014

Long Days

The last two weeks haven't been the greatest, but I'm trying my hardest to keep moving forward. Sometimes I forget how one thing can change your entire perception of life and mine was hit hard. It felt like everything that could go wrong, did go wrong and in the span of a couple days too. I'm the kind of person who believes in fate and that everything happens for a reason, so I'm doing my best to let myself grieve, but at the same time keep moving forward because in the end, it's all that any of us can really do.

I finally went to the doctors after years and did a physical. Had my blood drawn for analysis and everything. Seven tubes of blood! It was fascinating and disturbing all at once. Disturbing because I found it fascinating.  We'll get the results soon and see whats going on with me. Hopefully nothing bad, and if so I'm mentally preparing myself to kick ass if it is.

I'm trying to get myself ready for just everything that's about to happen. I can't miss anymore work this year. It's gotten bad and I've slacked on my responsibilities too much. So for the next three months, it's me going to work and trying to get through the days. I'm getting ready for a long vacation in New York. It's going to be so exciting. I'm going to plan it all out, so we know what we are doing those days and to make the most of the trip. Shortly after that comes a new car. With payments and everything, which is why I can't slack off. Then finally I start classes in January after a year without them.Terrifying, but exciting all at the same time.

Before everything that happened, me and my friend managed to get in some writing time. I actually have a rough draft you guys. Something that I see becoming a series (at least three books so far) It's always kinda changing a bit, and I haven't written anything either, it's just me planning and planning. So far I really enjoy what I've gotten but there are still so many things that I haven't gotten right. Nanowrimo is just around the corner and I would really love to participate in it this year. The last couple years, I always say I am, but I never had anything in time. Hopefully this year it'll be different.

With all the things that have happened in the last couple of days, I keep thinking about changing some big details of my story. What I have so far, made the world out to be about vampires, witches, and humans. Though with recent events I keep picturing something different.

I'm not sure what I'll do now, but for the most of it, everything staying unchanged until I decide.

0 comments:

Post a Comment